Be a key member of a new cross-functional and fun team as the company prepares for its next phase of growth. Build and maintain industry models for chosen markets/industries, such as Internet of Things (IoT), Self-Driving Car, etc. Perform analyses of a broad range of technology products, bill of materials, pricing, market share and other important market dynamics. Prepare impactful charts in excel to articulate and support key messages with data.Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree with engineering or business major.
- Proficiency in building models in Excel.
- Prior experience in Cloud/Data Center, Healthcare, IoT, or Automotive technologies desirable.
- Prior equity research experience preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.