Associate Consultant, Client Solutions - CPG About Us
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC), formerly Datalogix (DLX), helps advertisers and digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world's largest platform of offline purchasing data. ODC leverages over $3 trillion in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive and Telecom.
In the past several years, the CPG vertical of ODC has created some of the industry's biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. The CPG vertical is focused on serving CPG advertisers - both brands and CPG retailers. Client solutions include segmentation, insights, targeting, media activation and measurement. Job Description
As an Associate Consultant in one of the fastest-growing divisions of ODC, you will work with Client Partners (Sales) and other Consultants to help CPG advertisers and agencies understand how best to use data to solve their marketing challenges. You will become a trusted advisor to the Solutions team and Client Partners by using ODC's purchase based digital audiences, media and measurement solutions to help provide digital marketing recommendations and by ensuring flawless execution and management of campaigns. It is important that you have a passion for learning, have a strong interest in advertising, marketing and digital media, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and evolving environment. This position will be based in New York. Key responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Consistently and swiftly provide internal and external partners with recommendations for digital targeting, measurement and media based on specific marketing objectives.
- Become an expert in internal tools, systems, and processes as well as a deep understanding of ODC product offerings (targeting, measurement, etc.).
- Kick off targeting and measurement campaigns using campaign management systems and tools.
- Manage timelines and other details to ensure seamless campaign planning and execution.
- Track campaign progress in partnership with Campaign Manager.
- Collect elements needed to kick off campaign measurement.
- Maintain financial forecasts.
- 2 years of relevant industry experience preferred
- Interest in digital advertising, data-driven marketing, measurement analytics, and working with agencies, CPG advertisers/brands, and digital media providers
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills is a must
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience with or interest in client service
- BA/BS degree required
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As an Associate Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, relative to competitors. Participate in the design, validation, and presentation of Oracle software solutions.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. 1 year experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Working knowledge of Windows or NT. UNIX knowledge a plus. Will provide supervision of manager or mentor. Bachelor degree or equivalent with 1 - 3 years prior business experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.