Associate, Sales Strategy & Operations, LinkedIn - Sales Solutions (LSS)
The Sales Operations and Strategy Associate is a key business advisor to LinkedIn's Sales Solutions leadership.
The role is designed to help design and support operations for Sales Solutions, LinkedIn's fastest growing commercial business unit. The Associate will also support Americas Head of Sales Operations on operational and strategic initiatives that have global impact across the entire sales organization. As such, this individual will interact on a daily basis with global commercial leadership, frontline sales, finance, business operations, and other key functional areas involved in the nurturing and growth of strategic accounts.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and be adept at building relationships with leaders at multiple levels across the organization including Executive Management, Sales, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Product, Marketing and Sales Systems. The candidate should be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information supporting a rapidly changing organization. Using strong communication skills, the Associate will effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of high complexity and scope, and have the ability to perform professionally in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment. The candidate is expected to produce insights that will be utilized in executive level presentations and help drive critical business decisions.
This position reports to the Americas Head of Sales Operations, Sales Solutions.
- Develop best-in-class account sales structure to acquire and grow North America prospect base
- Work with senior commercial leadership on ad-hoc strategic and operational projects that have global impact e.g. Territory optimization, Sales playbooks to increase deal size and improve win rates, Sales incentive design, Forecast modelling, Process improvement
- Design and execute territory assignments and quota setting processes
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence for sales teams including Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required
- Manage weekly forecasting process for customer business
- Work closely with finance team to develop annual targets for sales teams
- Some travel may be required
- 3+ years experience in Management consulting, sales operations or sales management
- BA or BS degree minimum
- 2-3 years of experience with Internet / Software as a service (SaaS) companies and / or Management Consulting
- Deep experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Advanced Excel skills required. Familiarity with SQL and other data mining tools a plus
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with salesforce.com
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environment