Associate, Scaling & Customer Experience - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Location:
San Francisco, New York, or Sunnyvale Description:
LinkedIn s Marketing Solutions helps marketers reach professionals. The business is hiring a manager for our Scaling & Customer Experience team. The team s mandate is to transform our business to one that: (1) consistently earns the loyalty of clients, (2) consistently allows employees to succeed, and (3) can support revenues multiple times today s. This mandate is the top priority for the business leadership team, including the heads of Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
A key focus of the team for the next 18 months is to redesign our client journey, starting one moment at a time. Examples of past and current efforts by this team include:
- Program managing 20 initiatives focused on growth, client experience and employee experience
- Mapping our client journey and identifying must-win moments in that journey
- Designing and launching a new SMB acquisition model
- Designing and operationalizing a new client experience for ordering & billing
- Prototyping the Net Promoter System for our SMB and mid-market segments
As more background on LinkedIn, we were built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We transform lives through innovative products and technology.
At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Serving as part of the team to redesign and innovate around several 'moments of truth in our client experience.
- Bringing clear thinking and excellent problem-solving and communication skills to a range of challenging business questions
- Analyzing the customer health, developing a deep understanding of evolving value drivers, and consistently surfacing strategic insights
- Identifying actionable and innovative improvement levers, and supporting implementation/rollout of your recommendations
- Communicating effectively at all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with partners (e.g. Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Business Operations, Finance)
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of general work experience in strategy consulting, operations consulting, business operations, and/or sales operations
- Proactive and passionate: You re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Highly analytical: You re an analytical ninja, with experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced Excel models. SQL, Tableau and Salesforce.com, a plus.
- Concise and effective communications: You re eloquent and able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership.