Division: Biologics – Molecular and Analytical Development (MAD).
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global BioPharma company firmly focused on its Mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. BMS delivered 14 new medicines to patients in the past 10 years. Innovation is critical for successfully executing our BioPharma strategy. Bristol-Myers Squibb's pipeline is one of the most innovative in the industry. Our pipeline includes a number of biologics products such as YERVOY®, ORENCIA®, NULOJIX®, and a number of exciting clinical stage compounds including anti-PD1 mAb. We embrace a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. The health, safety, professional development, work-life balance and equitable, respectful treatment of our employees are among our highest priorities.
The Associate Scientist I/II position within the Impurities group in the Analytical Method Development organization has the opportunity to drive the application and implementation of analytical methods for Host Cell Protein (HCP) preparation, identification, and quantitation during clinical product development of biologics in BMS pipeline. This position reports to the Group Leader of the Method Development Impurities group, within the Biologics Development organization of BMS Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) division. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing development and validation work for qPCR and ELISA method.
- Write method development, qualification/validation protocol and reports, method procedures and technical transfer reports
- Maintain laboratory notebook and record keeping under GxP compliance and guidelines
- Participate in departmental initiatives.
- BS in related discipline with a minimum of 4-6 years relevant experience
- MS in related discipline with 2-4 years relevant experience
- Proficient with variety of bioanalytical techniques, specifically qPCR and ELISA based residual assays.
- Experienced in the use of SoftMax software.
- Experiences in a GMP environment is required.
- Proficient with analytical instrument operation, maintenance troubleshooting and software programming
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal required.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.