• Bachelor's Degree in related scientific field with at least 2+ years related experience OR
Master's Degree in related scientific field with 1+ years related experience
• Experience with biophysical assessment techniques for bio-molecular characterization and stability evaluation, such as Spectroscopy techniques (UV/Vis, Fluorescence, FRET, Light Scattering, CD), DSC, ITC, SEC-HPLC, RP-HPLC, DLS, and particulates detection.
• Formulation and process development experience is required
• Knowledge and experience in developing parenteral drug products
• Knowledge and experience with tech transfer of parenteral drug product processes is a plus
• Excellent written and oral skills are a must
The Associate Scientist is expected to support the design and execution of scientific studies for vaccine technical programs as they progress from early development into Phase I/II, Phase III, technology transfer and process performance qualification at the intended commercial site.
• Works under the direction of scientific staff to, execute experiments in the laboratory, collect and analyze data, interpret results for the formulation and process development of new vaccine products
• Functions effectively as a core team member on multiple concurrent projects and may lead small projects and established work processes
• Participates in writing technical protocols and reports
• Expands technical, scientific or professional knowledge and builds understanding of the company, processes and customers
• May train and oversee other staff on equipment operation, data analysis, and other project-related work
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.