A two-year development opportunity for high-potential individuals who have recently completed an Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor’s degree. This is a unique opportunity to spend 24 months working in many diverse aspects of Gartner’s IT organization. Over a two-year period, associates will rotate through a variety of projects based upon interests and business needs, gaining exposure to varied technologies.
- Design, implement, and test various applications and/or services using a range of technologies
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements
- Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
- Document and review detailed design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field w/experience in software development
- Formal training/class work in software development
- Formal training/class work in software development (Java/.NET/C++/etc)
- Good software development fundamentals
- Motivated, high-potential performers with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Web based application development experience is a plus (Java/J2EE preferred)
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Java and SQL Experience with a relational database.
- JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap experience is a plus
- Relational DB experience (SQL) is a plus
- Web based application development experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job ID 00014621
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.