Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position will handle simple, standalone contracting activities, perform input, setup, and maintenance of contract information in Global Sourcing's contract management and approval tools, ensuring contract records are complete and in compliance with Global Sourcing and Visa document retention standards. The position will be responsible for managing the approval process for contracts from beginning to end.
• Support the definition and updating of standards for contract copy and information entry into the contract database.
• Produce and execute on monthly and ad hoc reporting from contract management tool on contracting activity.
• Validate contract documentation input and flag areas of non-compliance for remediation.
• Execute on improvements to contracting processes in coordination with the Sourcing Operations Support Team, e.g. turning on enhanced functionality in the contract management tool and expanding the use of eSignature.
• Review and ensure completeness of contractual data; resolve discrepancies and missing or incorrect data with category teams.
• Ensure reminder flags and notifications are set up and maintained to ensure category teams have visibility for contract expiration.
• Receive and enter manual contract changes as requested by category teams or others within Global Sourcing.
• Provide support and ad hoc analysis for contract inquiries.
• Populate contract terms and conditions into records of contract repository.
• Review contracts submitted for execution for required approval documentation and upload to contract repository.
• Update contract records to accurately reflect history of modifications, including as a result of renewals, amendments, and other sub-agreements.
• Manage and assist users in solving both functional and system issues.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness.
• Manage the contract approval process from beginning to end, including entering agreements into contract management systems and preparing summary reports, checking that contracts meet Visa requirements, creating contract records and approval/signature requests, and facilitating creation and management of content database.
• Assist with requests on contract pulls.
• Quarterly management of record maintenance.
• Generate status reports and other documents for projects (requires to understand relationship between Excel and Contract Management Repository systems)
• 3+ years of experience in contract administration and maintenance using an industry standard contract management tool, e.g. Ariba and Oracle or equivalent course of study.
• Excellent written and oral skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
• Experience managing internal customers and users of the contract management and maintenance tools (e.g. category managers, buyers, deal teams, business users, others)
• High level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to operate effectively as a team player
• Demonstrated aptitude to think creatively and to identify new ways to approach and solve problems related to contract administration, maintenance, and management
• Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver superior results
• Undergraduate degree
• 5+ years of experience as a sourcing and/or procurement professional, preferably with a major financial institution or payment card company
• Previous experience working in a shared service center a plus
• Professional accreditation in sourcing, procurement or inventory management a plus
• Graduate degree in, legal or paralegal studies preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.