Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Global Technical Operations - Shared Services is seeking an interested candidate to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues to support and continuously improve Merck's small molecule supply network that ensures that our products are accessible to patients who need them.
This position offers the opportunity for critical thinking while troubleshooting complex product processing problems, designing and implementing innovative technical solutions, and supporting effective implementation of divisional initiatives such as data analytics. In addition, this position may support the proper and timely processing of technical changes related to our Supply, Alliance and Divestiture Partners. The successful candidate will be capable of providing boundaryless application of leadership skills for project management, global change management, and execution of strategic technical initiatives, as well as optimization of GTO managed technical support systems. The candidate will interact across multiple functions to support Change Control activities.Qualifications:
- Required: B.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Pharmacy or other related engineering/scientific fields
- Preferred: M.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Pharmacy or other related engineering/scientific fields
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including flexibility and ability to work in a team environment
- Proven analytical capabilities and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Previous process development, research, or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to participate actively in virtual teams & communicate, collaborate, negotiate & persuade across a broad variety of functions and cultures
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be willing to travel up to 25% to support technical issues / projects.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement