Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
As a member of the Risk & Authentication technology team you will:
- work with senior engineers to identify and perform systems support tasks and improvements
- collaborate with development teams in extending continuous integration, build automation, test automation, and deployment automation.
- participate in design reviews and provide input on environment and support related requirements, schedules, and potential problems.
- collaborate with Operations & Infrastructure and development leads for all systems Infrastructure items:
- coordinate infrastructure requirements and requests
- track and coordinate all required systems and a security maintenance updates
- work with technology partners in infrastructure, network, and security to create and maintain system topology and network (subnet, firewall, ports, etc..) blueprints.
- manage process to open and track firewall ports
- work with development leads to identify and document application and infrastructure requirements to meet Service Recovery targets in the event of a disaster
- Associate in Science degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant technical field required.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Working knowledge of Shell scripting
- Knowledge of SQL, and experience with database client tools with databases like Oracle and SQL.
- Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability
- Candidate must be able to proficiently multi-task and be able to work independently or in a team environment.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.