Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.DescriptionPURPOSE
Provides leadership and oversight of strategic programs and projects that support the Global Talent Acquisition function, including but not limited to the Employee Referral Program (ERP), Corporate Orientation Program, Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system project, and Career site project. Manages all aspects of the programs and projects simultaneously, overseeing and coordinating all activities designed to contribute to program success and project completion on time and within budget. Serves as internal team lead and primary sponsor contact for each assigned program or project.ERP RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure current administrative processes and global standards are documented and followed.
- Manage all aspects of the ERP in totality from intake of referrals to payout of rewards, leveraging relationships with the HR PSC, payroll, talent acquisition, and other contacts.
- Provide oversight in the management and resolution of ERP issues and proactively plan for answering common program questions.
- Work independently and collaboratively to solve program, process, and systems issues related to the ERP.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute special ERP campaigns/promotions to support critical hiring needs.
- Ensure TA, HR, and employees have appropriate access to and training on the ERP. Develop materials to ensure each group is familiar with the process and business rules.
- Shape communication and process improvement to increase employee and manager understanding and use of the ERP.
- Enhance communication and intranet presence of the ERP, inclusive of maintaining the ERP intranet site.
- Ensure the ERP works with the ATS, HRIS, as well as other major systems and ancillary products.
- Lead ERP harmonization efforts in 2018 and ensure successful ongoing development of the ERP for IQVIA.
Job Requirements REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Lead implementation of strategic projects for Talent Acquisition.
- Ensure the right resources are aligned for project success.
- Partner with colleagues in TA, HR, IT, legal, marketing, finance and other internal groups to plan, prioritize and execute projects.
- Build trust and confidence by actively guiding internal customers through implementation.
- Document implementation decisions and store project documents in a central location for the project team.
- Meet and exceed expectations by delivering against expectations and keep all parties informed.
- Troubleshoot issues and answer technical questions that arise during implementation and post go-live.
- Liaise between the internal team and the vendor to ensure optimal solutions are implemented and that appropriate support structures for long-term success.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Continue to help increase efficiencies and maximize the value of the tool for across TA.
- Manage vendors as required.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills
• Good knowledge of Talent Acquisition market best practices
• Good systems knowledge, including Microsoft Office, HRIS applications, Taleo, Learning Curve, Brainshark, and SharePoint web page design
• Must be organized and have a demonstrated ability to prioritize, work on, and track progress of, multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environmentMINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and 8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience operating with senior/executive management teams is a plus.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.