**Associate Technical Content Developer**
Writes, edits, and revises technical documentation for RSA products. Compiles information through research, hands-on product experience, and interviews with subject-matter experts. Organizes, analyzes, and translates information into organized content for use by RSA customers, partners, and employees. Uses various authoring and desktop publishing software tools to produce finished documents, including printed and electronic publications, online help systems, and video content.
**Primary Duties and Responsibilities**
• Assists with writing and editing hardware and software product documentation, including installation, administration and maintenance content, technical advisories, and release notes.
• Follows standard technical writing practices, and uses software tools appropriately under the supervision of others.
• Learns the product through hands-on experience (installing, configuring, and testing features).
• Studies engineering and product management artifacts, and interacts with cross-functional teams to understand product features.
• Participates in documentation project scheduling and planning meetings.
• Completes writing assignments as scheduled by project leads.
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Peer reviews documents from other writers.
• Excellent writing and communication skills; ability to clearly express complex ideas and concepts.
• Knowledge of technical communication best practices.
• Ability and desire to collaborate with others.
• Working knowledge of Madcap Flare, and other documentation tools, such as FrameMaker and Acrobat.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Bachelor's degree and completion of tech writing certificate or equivalent experience.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Engineering - Other
400 - SECURITY
US - Massachusetts - Bedford