Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Does driving a product's design and requirements intrigue you? Do you have a technical background and want to transition into product management?
As an Associate Product Manager, you will help define the product strategy and roadmap, work with customers to understand their needs, interact with engineers to bring the product to life, and learn how to become an effective Product Manager.
Your experience as an Associate Product Manager will include:
- Initial training with a customer-facing consulting project and on-demand/instructor-led courses.
- Dedicated career mentor as well as numerous informal coaching opportunities.
- Exposure to core technology areas such as: Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Mobile, Collaboration, Business Process, Integration, SaaS Infrastructure, In-Memory Object Model, Security and Global.
- Work with teams in Dublin, Ireland; Munich, Germany; and Boulder, CO; with opportunities for international travel and overseas assignments.
- Opportunity to experience all aspects of software product management.
- Interaction with Workday executives on a regular basis.
- Exposure to both product strategy and product execution.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Understand customer needs to define requirements. Prepare and conduct customer interviews, contextual inquiries, focus groups and design workshops.
- Define product roadmap and priorities.
- Work with engineers and designers to create products.
- Communicate across product teams to deliver functionality to customers.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups such as customers, developers, consultants and sales personnel.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including, but not limited to, task prioritization and effective time management.
- Excellent analytical skills demonstrating good judgment and problem-solving ability.
- A team player with the ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.