Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description Knowledge Required
Experience & Education Required
- Hardware/Software installation and configuration.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 and Outlook.
- Networking connectivity.
- PC troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Software troubleshooting.
- Setup and Configuration of local and LAN printers.
- 2-4 year experience as PC technician supporting over 200 users.
- Experience providing support to Call Center environment preferred but not required.
Other Required Characteristics
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Ability to support users at various levels of technical competency.
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile customer situations.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to effectively perform problem isolation and resolution in order to have the least amount of impact and downtime.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives.
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users and other technical teams.
- People-oriented/Team Player.
- Strong interpersonal abilities - must project credibility and integrity.
- Flexible with hours.
- Goal seeker.
- Ability to multitask.
- Detail oriented.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.