Associate Technical Support Analyst, Merchant Support
Posted: April 27, 2017
Reference ID: 114378599
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The CyberSource Associate Technical Support Analyst will be part of our World Class Customer Support Team and will be responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing merchant base. The role involves significant interaction (phone, e-ticketing and e-mail) with our customers and our internal engineering team. Associate Technical Support Analyst's must be able to quickly identify and resolve technical problems ranging from network issues, connection method errors, and payment processing problems through fundamental working knowledge and advanced troubleshooting techniques. This position entails assisting merchants with their payment gateway accounts, merchant acquiring accounts and mobile payment solutions.
The person must be a great teammate with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and ever changing environment with excellent communication and time management skills.
This position is located in Austin, TX, and requires availability for overnight weekday, weekend, and holiday work shifts.
• Competitive starting hourly wage with an Annual Performance and Compensation Review
• Paid Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (No waiting period)
• 401(k) Plan, including company match program
• Education Assistance, Adoption Assistance, and Commuter Assistance
• Provide World Class Merchant Support and Service to our customer base via inbound phone calls, e-mail, and eTickets.
• Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
• Craft, edit, and handle merchant cases using an internal ticketing system (Salesforce)
• Evaluate the nature of each call and figure out appropriate action to resolve the issue.
• Adhere to established CSS procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
• 3+ years of customer service experience
• 2+ years of Technical Helpdesk/Call Center experience highly preferred
• Extraordinary attitude and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Bachelor Degree is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of multiple programming/scripting languages. (Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Network protocols and infrastructure
• Well organized and detail-oriented
• Needs to have strong troubleshooting skills, a real passion for problem solving
• Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under various constraints
• Prior knowledge of online payment processing and/or banking industry is a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.