The Hartford Financial Services Group Technology & Data Leadership Development Program Associate in The Hartford's Early Career Leadership Development Program (ECLDP) Interested in Technology or Data? The Hartford offers a great opportunity to high performing students currently pursuing their Bachelor's degree.
Join a fast-paced, challenging, work environment to develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as IT Engineering, Application Development, Data Security and Compliance, Data Analysis, IT Project Management, IT Business Analysis and Database Administration.
What's in it for you?
- Three-year talent development program based on formal and experiential learning
- Rotation assignments designed to build functional target skills; includes one Field Office assignment to have direct customer experience (Travel required)
- Early career cohort for partnership and support
- Access to supplemental project work
- Coaching, mentoring, and feedback for leadership skill development
- Structured learning curriculum for career foundation and functional, role-based skills
- Exposure to leader talent at all levels
- Access as candidates to key IT roles within The Hartford as transition to program graduation
What is The Hartford looking for?
- Students expecting to graduate in January or May 2018 with a Bachelor's degree
- Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, and Management Information Systems majors. Open to other majors with demonstrated technical experience (ex: Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Economics)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (out of 4.0 scale or equivalent) at the time of graduation
- Hands on technical experience or other evidence of learning software development/ programming languages, hardware , or other technical concepts (Engineering, Database, Data Security, Network Security)
- If not hands on technical, is able to understand technology frameworks, how technology enables business and is overall curious and interested in applying technology to solve problems/improve efficiency
- Demonstrate strong communication, change agility, process improvement, initiative, analytical, research and team skills
- Peer Leadership roles in school, work or sports
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
The Hartford does not provide sponsorship for this position
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD