The Associate Vulnerability Management Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for: conducting regularly scheduled and project-driven vulnerability scanning; reporting findings and investigating remediation as needed; performing administrative security reviews as required, including privileged account management and high risk access; administration of policy revisions and exceptions; responding to service ticket support requests as needed; providing evidence for internal and external audits; and capturing and tracking operational metrics to report performance and ensure appropriate visibility.Duties:
- Perform information system security vulnerability scanning to discover and analyze vulnerabilities and characterize risks to networks, operating systems, applications, databases, and other information system components
- Perform compliance scanning to analyze configurations and facilitate implementation of configurations and hardening settings for networks, operating systems, applications, databases, and other information system components
- Engage with stakeholders, to include IT professionals, management, and auditors, to facilitate vulnerability discovery and remediation
- Communicate security and compliance issues in an effective and appropriate manner
- Validate remedial actions and ensure compliance with information security policy and regulatory requirements
- Perform vulnerability management system administration functions, as required
- 1 year of experience in corporate IT environment or equivalent
- Experience supporting operational IT security requirements or equivalent security training/education, preferred
- Experience with vulnerability assessment and administering vulnerability scanning tool, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar area of study preferred.
- Understanding of cyber security and risk management best practices.
- Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies, web application assessments, and system development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate efforts between various applications and security teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.