Position is to manage day to day receipt of cash and checks, prepare bank deposits, manage and maintain Full Service Vending Coin Bank, update Cashier System and manage end of day reporting and proof of delivery process.
- Verify daily receipts of checks, money orders and cash against daily route delivery documents
- Perform accurate count and recording of FSV (full service vending) cash receipts using Coin Sorter and Currency Counter
- Prepare daily deposits for armored car pickup and deposit
- Utilize Bank of America CashPro for check deposits, deposit reports and to identify bank adjustments
- Identify Bank Adjustments including NSF and Deposit Adjustments and providing timely communication with Functional Teams for further action.
- Verify and account for all expected documents including Proof of Delivery, Voided invoices, etc.
- Enter all daily receipts into ESC cashiering system
- Identify discrepancies and variances and Document all variances in ESC notes
- Work to resolve discrepancies and variances with Functional Teams
- Run and distribute all required End Of Day reports to Functional Teams
- Maintain Cashier Workbook to support HQ Accounting
- Maintain FSV Coin Changer Fund process
- Maintain required logs
- Order and deposit funds are necessary
- Disburse and reconcile funds to FSV drivers
- Validate use of Funds with MEM move team and Delivery Supervisor
- Maintain Daily Route paperwork files
Tools/Systems: Enterprise Settlement Console (ESC), ERT Document Viewer, MS Excel, Outlook, Bank of America Cash Pro and Cash Handling Equipment. Qualifications/Requirements Skills / Prior Experience:
- 1+ years providing administrative support
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel, Outlook
- Ability to administer specific applications/time bound processes to meet all deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and become proficient in multiple proprietary IT applications
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Maintain discretion with sensitive information
- Critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations; keeping management involved needed
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.