Responsible for managing a team of global T&E specialists and overseeing the administration of Gartner’s global corporate credit card and purchasing card programs including T&E reimbursement process. Manage projects that improve processes and/or systems.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Manage the administration of the global corporate and purchasing card programs including driving global best practice and consistency projects; managing the relationship with the card vendor; resolving escalated issues arising within the program; staying abreast of global program changes; and monitoring and improving KPI’s in area of responsibility
- Provide daily support to direct reports including supporting a remote team in India.
- Collaborate with global finance contacts to provide T&E support as needed
- Expand the team’s global span of control on T&E/card related processes as necessary
- Drive and support continuous improvement and scalable processes by supporting management initiatives and developing & documenting new processes
- Increase associate understanding and satisfaction on Global T&E policy and procedures
- Understand global T&E processes and how they relate and impact other finance processes.
- Lead global consistency and process improvement projects.
- Work collaboratively with other Finance members to create accurate and efficient processes
- Serve as backup for a variety of duties/functions on the Global T&E team
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business area.
- 5+ years of experience working in global corporate card management, travel & expense, finance or similar business function.
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Must have a strong, can-do, no limits, “Winner” mindset
- Willingness to learn new skills and take direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with a diverse audience at various levels while considering cultural differences
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in a proactive manner
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Excellent ability to understand business processes and identify areas of improvement
- Strong collaborator/team player
Job ID 00016397
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.