This position is part of the AMP (Assurance & Advisory Management Program). The AMP IT Audit Manager is responsible for developing and driving the execution of planned IT projects, focused on identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Upon completion of the two-year program, 75% of the associates will graduate to other departments while 25% will continue to advance within the department.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Project Management: Identifies scope and objectives of project; Identifies and secures resource needs for project; Develops and executes high level project plan; Manages resources, deliverables and timeline; Communicates status and results.
- People Development: Assists in recruiting and hiring staff pool; Takes a leadership role in training, developing, and managing careers of staff pool by identifying strengths/areas of improvement, providing regular performance feedback, and working with HR Manager.
- Process Analysis/Problem Solving: Leads a team to identify, document, and communicate the underlying core and support processes that support a business strategy using the Business Process Review and Six Sigma methodologies; Uses data/metrics to measure the risk within the process and the impact of controls on the process opportunities; Identifies sustainable solutions to fix the breakdowns.
- Strategic Analysis: Gains understanding of the business; Identifies business strategies and objectives; Performs strategic risk assessment; Identify key business risks; Communicates/reports results.
- Change Management (Building Relationships): Accepts, leads and drives change with team by embracing and communicating the vision, assisting management with implementation of methods to ensure that the change lasts-gain organization's buy-in, prioritizes and integrates the changes into normal business practice, integrate with other organizational initiatives, identifies and removes barriers to success, integrates the changes into normal practice, and identifies the need to put the correct staffing, development training, rewards/measurements, communications, and organizational designs in place.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Typically reports to Sr Manager Assurance and Advisory Management Program
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-8 years work experience including minimum 3 years in IT audit
- Fortune 500 experience preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
- Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Evaluation of IT general controls and IT application controls
- Regulatory compliance standards including PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley and SSAE-16
- IT audits on various platforms (Unix/Linux, Windows, SAP, Mainframe, etc.)
- Prior supervisory experience preferred including providing performance feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with executive leaders
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- People Management Skills: Supervisor to others; provide feedback and performance reviews
- Project Management experience in a corporate context.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Skill in developing multiple approaches to solving problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction