The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The Athletic Trainer will provide injury prevention and treatment services.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Perform assessments and evaluations
• Organize physician notes and radiographic studies
• Guide patients through the physical exam and post-appointment processes.
• Liaison between physician and patient
• Present final case reviews to physicians
• Casting, splinting and DME/brace fitting
• Perform therapeutic exercise
• Administer gait training
• Instruct in home exercise programs
• In-office procedures
• Braces, stints, casting
• Sports Physicals
• Pre-exam work-ups
• Concussion screening
• Community outreach
Minimum 1 year experience preferred. Experience in a clinical setting a plus.
National Athletic Trainer Association certification
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom