East Shore 2 (12025), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
ATM Kiosk Channel: ATM Deployment Operational Lead (Manager)
The Capital One ATM Kiosk team is looking for a well-qualified Process Manager to lead a cross functional team of operational specialists to deliver an aggressive multi-year ATM hardware deployment agenda. Capital One currently offers over 1900 ATMs within its national banking footprint with plans to expand. Over the next several years, Capital One will be transforming both its existing footprint as well as entering new markets throughout the country. An aggressive ATM deployment plan is at the forefront of the change agenda.
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, process professional who excels in a team environment. This person will have excellent leadership and communication skills, the ability to adapt to change quickly, and improve business processes through the application of Lean principles. A key to success in the position is the ability to manage and improve within a value chain context. This individual needs to enjoy a balanced combination of people leadership and process management accountabilities within a highly demanding, time sensitive environment.
Manage Day to Day ATM Delivery Operations:
- Lead a cross functional team of operational specialists to deliver new ATM deployments from intent generation, supplier and back office readiness, to day of deployment activities
- Accountable for all attributes/outcomes of the ATM delivery lifecycle ensuring time sensitive due dates are maintained
- Leverage Visual Management techniques to expose how the process is performing
- Communicate and present data in a clear and concise way to leaders on relevant statistics
- Actively manage an extensive network of 3rd party suppliers required to support ATM deployments (ex. Logistics, Security, Armored Car, Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Develop and manage a capacity model to ensure the correct WIP Cap is not exceeded
- Assist the team with complex problem solving for day of deployments
- Maintain documentation standards and constant state of “audit readiness”
- Develop Supplier based performance score cards
- Develop and execute a Lean improvement agenda to reduce Cycle time and handoffs, while improving quality of delivery
- Apply a data driven approach to target the highest points of leverage to apply process improvement techniques
- Develop an understanding of the Value Chain (internal and external suppliers) and lead/influence improvement initiatives
- Lead and directly manage a team of 10 to 12+ direct reports
- Partner with associates to develop targeted career improvement agendas
- Deeply focus on associate morale and engagement
Our ideal candidate will exhibit:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a service-minded attitude.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced time sensitive environment
- Proven people leadership skills and experience
- High school diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 3 years of process management experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in an agile environment using either scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six Sigma certification
- Lean certification
- 5 years of experience in Process Management
- 1 year of ATM experience
- 1 year of experience in Scaled Agile Framework
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.