We have a permanent opportunity for a travel technician position!
- Experience working in a field services capacity, with general electronics knowledge. AC and DC Circuits, electromechanical components, proper static handling procedures.
- Experience with Automatic Teller Machines (ATM), their processing networks and/or financial institutions.
- Experience with surveillance systems, DVRs/NVRs, and security systems. Knowledge and service experience with bank equipment.
- This person will be responsible for servicing equipment at banks in and around locations between Franklin, Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama. (Security, Surveillance, DVRs/NVRs, Bank Equipment)
- It is very important that this person provides top notch customer service to their clients during daily interactions.
- There will be travel involved with this position, as the work will vary between different bank locations.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- This person will be working inside and outside in a bank setting.
- The person will be given a company van to drive with gas included.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.