The Account Team Unit (ATU) Sales Director role is a sales leadership role within Microsoft’s Healthcare vertical field organization. The ATU Sales Director will be responsible for leading a team of direct sales and technical sales professionals with a charter of driving customer satisfaction., revenue contribution and positive employee impact within and across the company. Success is measured by customer satisfaction, quota achievement and employee impact and talent growth. This leader will ensure their teams are engaged and winning business by interfacing with Business and Technology leaders across the payer, provider, life sciences and medical device industries. The ATU Sales Director role will also serve as a key executive presence for the customer relationships and playing a critical role in driving their customer’s digital transformation journey.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Exceed Revenue and adoption goals
- Deliver strong, sustainable YOY growth for Microsoft by exceeding defined targets for revenue growth and cloud consumption
- Maintain healthy sales opportunity pipeline measured by “coverage ratio” and ensure adherence to corporate standard tools and operational processes
- Drive deep Customer and Partner Engagement
- Ensure high quality customer and partner experiences through thoughtful Account Planning, Executive Engagement and co-selling with Partners
- Coach team members on engaging deeply at the Executive level, including adding value to key lines of business across all segments within Healthcare
- Ensure deployment strategies are in place for owned products in managed accounts, including Cloud consumption and usage.
- Ability to own, lead and leverage existing line of business health industry executive relationships
- Lead and Inspire the Team
- Cultivate a healthy, diverse and inclusive sales culture in support of Microsoft’s core values and Mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more
- Execute all aspects of hiring, developing, coaching/mentoring, appraising, rewarding and holding teams accountable for assigned job responsibilities and results
- Collaborate deeply across peer leaders, throughout Microsoft and with our Health Partners to jointly achieve key revenue, growth and industry impact.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge
- Strong sales and business background centered on software technologies with a background of selling in Healthcare (combined with deep coupled with a strong understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
- Seven (7) plus years of Healthcare industry-related experience with three (3) plus years of people management and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainably growth year-over year.
- Extensive experience in working with high-performing sales individuals and software partners is required.
- Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
- Must have a passion for sales and solution selling, solid leadership and teambuilding presence, and be customer satisfaction obsessed.
- Must be able to focus on solutions to problems and inspire to drive to relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration with exposure to Information Technology.
• 3+ years of people management experience.
• MBA is preferred.
• 7+ years of Healthcare industry-related experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.