Audit Manager - 4 positions available!
* Equivalent to a BS/BA in Business or Accounting; MBA and/or CPA a plus.
* Some experience in custody, fund accounting or fund administration preferred.
* Demonstrated computer proficiency with the ability to use standard Microsoft software packages; VBA, SQL, Microsoft Access a plus.
* Excellent attention to detail required.
* Ability to complete tasks and operate within a deadline driven environment.
* Knowledge of securities processing and general ledger accounting a plus.
* Proven verbal and written methods of communication.
* Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Working knowledge of RRD applications (FundSuite SX), or other integrated accounting and financial reporting systems a plus.
* Ability to think analytically and deal with ambiguity.
Responsibilities in this role include:
* Prepares fund financial statements, including audit work papers, with accuracy and timeliness.
* Participate in the resolution of client and auditor requests/issues.
* Management of staff level resources.
* Completes additional assignments requiring a heightened response and/or elevated technical ability.
* Ability to work and prioritize based upon daily deadlines
General Profile of this role includes:
* Receives assignments in task oriented terms and works with other resources to complete assignments.
* Interacts with others to exchange or present information.
* Administers group and company policies.
* Interprets client needs and works to meet those needs, offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues; may call on others for help in situations outside own area of knowledge.
* Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; generates possible solutions, assesses each using standard procedures and makes a sound decision.
* Probes and listens carefully, presents information clearly and in appropriate style, makes technical information clear, persuades others in straightforward situations.
* Contributes actively in team activities, sharing experience and ideas.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.