Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager Auditing - Global Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Pharmaceutical Business, are to:
Who you are
- As a "Trusted Advisor" and with focus on the pharmaceutical business, review Bayer's commercial organization, process & system environment and develop recommendations for business improvement and risk mitigation across Bayer's locations worldwide;
- Bring your knowledge and insights from real life to bear as well as your ability to provide solution-oriented and practicable recommendations;
- Lead global sales, marketing and distribution audits, independently perform audit projects and ensure audit timelines and internal audit quality criteria are met;
- Benchmark identified processes versus "good/best practices" within Bayer as well as the applicable industry and provide recommendations and continuous consultation regarding possible improvements;
- Review the effectiveness of the internal control environment as well as adherence to Bayer internal guidelines, laws and other external applicable regulations;
- Prepare the final audit report and conduct the closing presentation to senior management;
- Conduct audits of highly sensitive and confidential nature (e.g. management audits, commercial strategy Pharma Business);
- Advise on major sales, marketing or distribution projects or group wide initiatives and act as an internal Center of Expertise for commercial processes of the pharmaceutical business;
- Initiate and foster the continuous development of state of the art audit tools and standards, by providing feedback on tools and methodology following each audit;
- Benefit from very structured and comprehensive training and individual development activities to grow further as a person;
- Expand your network, take a deep dive into Bayer's worldwide locations and broaden your knowledge and skillset within the F&A/SMD PH process environment.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- BA/BS in relevant field and 10+ years of experience with main focus on auditing, marketing, international management and/or controlling or MBA/MS and 8+ years of relevant experience or 14+ years of relevant experience;
- Extensive working experience in commercial functions and profound subject matter expertise for processes in the area of sales, marketing and distribution;
- Strong track record as a project manager and ability to successfully lead through change ;
- Great team player and experience in collaborating with people from different cultural backgrounds and hierarchy levels;
- Desire to travel throughout Bayer's locations worldwide (>50%).
- Strong attention to detail and passion to perform analytical work in order to derive solution-oriented recommendations for improvement;
- High social competency with excellent communication and presentation skills across all hierarchy levels;
- High work ethics and strong willingness to make a difference;
- Fluent in English, other languages are welcome.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location: