RSM US is looking for a dynamic Assurance Manager for our Healthcare practice in our Milwaukee, WI office.
This position can be based out of any of the following cities: Milwaukee, Rockford, Madison.
As an Audit Manager you will have the opportunity to focus on managing multiple engagement teams and clients. By providing a comprehensive review of audit work papers and financial statements you will be helping to mentor your team as you keep an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy. You will work to keep lines of communication open with both staff and clients while anticipating, addressing, and escalating client concerns as they arise. Since the firm's employees strive to provide thorough customer service to all our clients, you will be charged with recognizing opportunities to increase the level and types of services your clients would find beneficial.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- Minimum of 5 years current or recent experience in public accounting in an audit/assurance function
- Solid understanding of Healthcare industry specific audit issues relating to organizational issues and attest services in any of the following areas; financial statement audit, regulatory compliance, due diligence and structuring, process and controls, or assertions and agreements.
- General knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP
- Strong financial statement audit background
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Able to develop, grow and maintain strong client relationships
- 5-7 years of public accounting external audit experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience working in a large accounting firm
- Healthcare external audit experience with hospitals, health systems and/or senior living
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.