Audit Rotation Associate - Virginia Tech
Corporate Audit Services (CAS), the Internal Audit function within Capital One, is a dedicated group of audit professionals focused on delivering top quality assurance services to the organization’s Audit and Risk Committee. The CAS department is considered one of the leading internal audit functions within the financial services industry and is highly regarded within Capital One. CAS professionals are experienced, well-trained and credentialed, and operate within a collaborative, agile environment to deliver valuable opinions and recommendations. In addition, the CAS vision of Innovate Continually, Perform Brilliantly, and Set the Standard create a dynamic and challenging atmosphere for both personal growth and professional opportunity.
Here's what we're looking for in an ideal teammate:
What is the Audit Rotation Program?
As a part of the Audit Rotation Program, you will experience a variety of roles and responsibilities and gain broad experience across the Corporate Audit Services department. Specifically, Audit Rotation Program associates will:
- Participate in two distinct rotations for 12 each on various audit teams giving you exposure to multiple business areas across the company.
- Plan, execute, and document internal audit work supporting operational, financial, compliance, and information technology audits.
- Interact and develop relationships with management across Capital One’s lines of businesses including Card, Finance, Bank and Information Technology, to gain a deep understanding of those business areas.
- Participate in our highly-selective Data Analytic Subject Matter Expert Program to learn to utilize analytical tools and processes that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of audit execution.
- Receive continuous support from all levels of management for your personal career development through a combination of on-the-job experiences, mentoring, and training
- Current student or alumni of Virginia Tech
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelors degree or higher between December 2015 and August 2017
- In process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree or higher in relevant major (e.g., accounting, finance, information systems, or information security)
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.