As part of the team, the Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and internal control letters with a focus on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy.
- Monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff and adhering to work plan schedules on each assignment. *Supervising engagement team as needed
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm's standards and policies
- Ensuring professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate
- Developing an understanding of clients business and becoming a functional expert in the area
The ideal candidate will have senior level experience within a public accounting firm and have expertise in all aspects of external audit engagements.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years recent experience working in a public accounting environment
- Solid understanding of audit and attest services
- General knowledge of FASB regulations, GAAP, and GAAS
- A CPA or demonstrated progress toward obtaining CPA certification
- A Bachelor s degree in Accounting or closely related field
- Ability to travel approximately 30%
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.