As part of the audit team, the Senior Associate will be responsible for leading the team through the entire audit process, preparing all necessary financial statements and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy. Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a functional expert. Monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- BS Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of current or recent experience in public accounting
- Solid understanding of industry specific audit issues relating to organizational issues and attest services in any of the following areas; financial statement audit, regulatory compliance, due diligence and structuring, process and controls, or assertions and agreements.
- General knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP
- Strong financial statement audit background
- CPA Certification
- In-charge experience with supervising associates while running multiple audits
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.