We are looking for a dynamic Audit Senior Associate to join our in our expanding Milwaukee, WI office. As part of the audit team, the Senior Audit Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing all necessary financial statements and related disclosures and other written communications with management and audit committee, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy.
- Taking the role as selected on audit engagements as the In-charge senior which will entail leading the team through the entire audit process.
- Monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a functional expert.
- Recognizing and informing management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Identifying and participating in new business development with partners and directors
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years recent experience working in a public accounting environment, preferably with manufacturing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Solid understanding of audit and attest services
- General knowledge of FASB regulations, GAAP, PCAOB Audit Standards, and GAAS
- CPA or an action plan to complete all parts within the next 12 months
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
- The ideal candidate will have Senior Audit level in-charge experience within a public accounting firm
- Expertise in all aspects of external audit engagements