RSM US is looking for a dynamic, engaging and motivated Audit Senior Manager to join our growing Healthcare practice in our Milwaukee, WI office. Our national Healthcare practice is growing which makes this is a great time to join the firm.
This position can be based out of any of the following cities: Milwaukee, Rockford, Madison.
As part of the Audit team, the Senior Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple engagement teams and preparing end-of-engagement evaluations for staff
- Providing appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervised
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients
- Monitoring and reporting the productivity of staff and adhering to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm's standards and policies
- Ensuring professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate
- Ability to travel
- 8+ years recent experience working in a public accounting environment
- Solid understanding of audit and attest services
- Healthcare Industry Expertise
- Successful record of directing and deploying staff and senior associates on multiple, simultaneous engagements
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.