Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, as Audit Specialist - Sales, Marketing and Distribution, are to:
Who you are
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc audits in complex business environments;
- Assess the respective processes and the control environment to mitigate risks and safeguard assets;
- Be an auditor and work collaboratively with those being audited and audit teams;
- Retrieve and analyze relevant data and information from ERP systems, CRM and mass data analytics sources;
- Evaluate data and processes in compliance to Bayer internal guidelines and regulations, laws and other external applicable regulations;
- Develop sound recommendations for business improvements and risk mitigation;
- Participate in the development of state-of-the-art audit tools and audit methods especially with regards to Sales, Marketing and Distribution;
- Support training and knowledge sharing, especially for topics in the SMD area.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with six (6) + years of experience with main focus on auditing, marketing, international management and/or controlling; or
- Master's degree or Ph.D. with three (3) + years of experience with main focus on auditing, marketing, international management and/or controlling;
- Distinct expertise in a sales, marketing, distribution, or product supply function;
- Experience in project management;
- Demonstrated strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and with a structured working attitude;
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Capability and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment and in global teams;
- Proven skills in change management and the ability to support innovation and future-oriented concepts;
- Willingness to travel (up to 70% of working time. Approximately, 30-40% internationally);
- Basic knowledge of SAP;
- Demonstrated excellent language skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in a Life Science Company/division or in a dedicated audit function;
- Foreign language skills both written and spoken.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location: