Join our world-class finance and accounting organization. Help shape the success of Dell while growing your career inside an organization with one of the best training & development suites in the industry. Whether you are approaching graduation, a seasoned professional or an executive, we offer training and career growth through our intern, development, rotational and leader-based learning programs.
"Our finance organization remains focused on key tenants like controllership, business partnering and development. I am tremendously excited with the opportunities that lie before us as a team and together I am confident we can help shape the success of Dell while continuing to invest and grow our talent.” – Tom Sweet, Dell CFO
*IT Audit Sr. Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
The IT Audit Senior Advisor has a lead role in the IT Assurance team evaluating risks and controls, executing audit reviews, communicating issues and findings to management, devising solutions for business improvements, and following-up on corrective actions. The IT Audit Senior Advisor will need to work effectively in a team setting and have great communication skills.
* Perform design and operating effectiveness test for IT general controls supporting the Company’s Internal Control over Financial Reporting (SOX).
* Review, documentation, assessment, and testing of IT General Controls, Application Controls and IT-dependent manual controls
* Leads scope areas of an audit engagement and ensures the team assigned is meeting the audit objectives within the allotted time.
* Assist in managing the SOX IT program’s planning and testing including special projects.
* Conducts cybersecurity and data security and protection audits.
* Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated.
* Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to leadership. Recommends system and control improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field with 3 years’ experience.
* Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in External or Internal Audit
* Minimum 2 years Financial Reporting/SOX audit experience.
* Working knowledge of COBIT, IIA Standards, NIST and PCAOB Standards
* Experience working with SAP security is preferred
* Experience working with UNIX, Windows, ERP and Oracle database security.
* Understanding of SDLC/Application Development audit, and SSAE/SOC reports
* Experience with auditing network security.
* Excellent project management skills with the ability to work independently
* Understanding of General Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP), PCI and HIPAA requirements.
* Professional designation is a plus (CISA, CIA or CISSP)
Travel Requirements: 30%
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Audit - Finance*
**Title:** *Audit Sr. Advisor*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *1600106Q*