Join our world-class finance and accounting organization. Help shape the success of Dell while growing your career inside an organization with one of the best training & development suites in the industry. Whether you are approaching graduation, a seasoned professional or an executive, we offer training and career growth through our intern, development, rotational and leader-based learning programs.
"Our finance organization remains focused on key tenants like controllership, business partnering and development. I am tremendously excited with the opportunities that lie before us as a team and together I am confident we can help shape the success of Dell while continuing to invest and grow our talent.” – Tom Sweet, Dell CFO
*Audit Sr. Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
Join the Global Assurance and Transformation (GAT) organization, as a member of the Controls Governance Team. Work with Finance and Controllership leaders, SOX Teams, business process owners, and audit to provide value-added and risk-based internal control services across Dell Technologies.
* Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of Dell’s internal control framework
* Leads discussions with business partners to ensure collaborative process design and control identification for process and system changes impacting controls
* Document and analyze business processes, data,and controls
* Prepares summary level reports for leadership
* Perform ad hoc requests for analysis of financial, or control data
* Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field with 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Prefer 2-5 years of experience in Big-Four Audit or Internal Audit
* Ability to communicate and influence without authority
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
* CIA, CPA, or similar certifications, a plus
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Audit - Finance*
**Title:** *Audit Sr. Advisor*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *1600134X*