About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Audit Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the implementation of a global, risk based audit approach for the coverage of data risk. The Audit Supervisor is accountable for the execution and/or divisional support for audits in the area of data risk for Lines of Business and/or enterprise wide Functional areas. The Audit Supervisor ensures that their own work is in compliance with established requirements. Job Requirements • Contributes to the development of a global standard audit approach and audit program(s) on data risk and provide comprehensive training to Audit Division on appropriate testing and coverage of data risks
• Contributes to the development of tools and techniques to assess data risks and controls, including continuous monitoring tools
• Provide support to the audit division on audit methodology for data risks including data management; data risk identification; and data risk assessment on regulatory and operational audits
• Responsible for execution of assigned audits (perform audit planning activities, execute test procedures, document findings, draft audit reports) with higher risk rated data testing (primarily audits driven by regulatory requirements), 1st and 2nd line functions covering data risks and assist other audit groups to deliver on data testing.
• Contributes to the planning of audits
• Responsible for contact with management regarding audit scope, status, and findings
• Works at direction of Audit Manager
• Perform findings follow up tasks with management
• Is a subject matter expert in at least one area of discipline
• Works independently but receives assistance/coaching from the audit manager
• May be Auditor in Charge on an Audit
• May participate and/or lead assigned special projects
• Provides feedback on staff performance on an audit project basis
• Updates, revises, and improves existing audit procedures and programs
• Add value through consultative interactions with business line management
• Keep current on industry, regulatory and business-specific changes in data risk and respond on a timely basis to ensure TDBG and TDB meet expectations Qualifications • 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• Professional audit designation preferred (e.g. CPA, CISA)
• Professional knowledge in data management, data risk, data governance, and data analytics
• Technical knowledge (e.g. VBA, SQL, etc.)
• 5+ years of related Audit experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of audit principles and practices
• Strong decision-making and follow through ability
• Works well independently and with others
• Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly
• Team working experience
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and management
• Strong knowledge of laws and regulations governing the banking industry
• Certification highly preferred or willingness to pursue certification
• Travel 25% or more Hours 40 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth * Additional Cities in Primary State Lewiston ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel ProvState 3 New York City(s) 3 New York ProvState 4 South Carolina City(s) 4 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.