We are looking for a dynamic Audit Supervisor to join any one of our four Central Illinois offices. As part of the audit team, the Supervisor will be responsible for leading the team through the entire audit process, preparing all necessary financial statements and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters. You will develop an understanding of the client's business and become a functional expert in multiple industries, including; Manufacturing and Distribution, Financial Services and Institutions, Public and Private companies, Government Agencies, Healthcare, etc. You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff, and adhering to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- Supervising multiple engagements and staff at various skill levels.
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Monitoring and reporting the productivity of staff and adhering to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Ensuring professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate.
- Preparing/Reviewing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and internal control letters with a focus on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy.
- Developing an understanding of client s business and becoming a functional expert in the area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Strong leadership experience and overseeing staff on engagements.
- In-Charge experience with supervising associates members while running multiple audits.
- 4+ years of current or recent experience in public accounting.
- A successful record of directing and deploying staff and senior associates on multiple, simultaneous engagements.
- Public accounting with experience in all aspects of external audit and engagement management.
- CPA required.