About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Audit Supervisor is responsible for oversight of assigned audit execution, preparation of audit reports, and review of work performed by employees supervised. Job Requirements • Generally leads a team focused on assigned audit and generally assumes the lead position on the audit, providing supervision and assignments to team members as Auditor In Charge as well as reviewing work papers completed by staff and drafting audit report
• Responsible for time and staffing budgets for upcoming audits
• Responsible for planning of audits
• Responsible for contact with management regarding audit scope, status, and findings
• Works at direction of Audit Manager
• May perform testing procedures for more critical areas of audits
• Provides on-the-job training for staff
• Supervises findings follow up tasks with management and audit staff
• Is a subject matter expert in at least one area of discipline
• Works independently but receives assistance/coaching from the audit manager
• May be Auditor in Charge on an Audit
• May participate and/or lead assigned special projects
• Provides feedback on staff performance on an audit project basis
• Assists in providing feedback on completion of staff evaluations
• Updates, revises, and improves existing audit procedures and programs
• Adds value through consultative interactions with business line management Qualifications • 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of related Audit experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of audit principles and practices
• Coaching and counseling skills
• Ability to delegate work to others
• Strong decision-making and follow through ability
• PC skills (MS Office Suite)
• Works well independently and with others
• Strong Analytical skills
• Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly
• Team working experience
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and management
• Strong knowledge of laws and regulations governing the banking industry
• Certification highly preferred or willingness to pursue certification
• Travel 25% or Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel ProvState 3 South Carolina City(s) 3 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.