Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Auditor job in Melville, NY. This is a direct hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Auditor job include:
- Data entry into billing system
- Maintain spreadsheets and ensure accuracy
- Review all claims and initiate claims process
- Ensures timely payments in line with State and Federal regulations
- Troubleshoots any problems found in collections problem to reduce turnaround time on payments
- Computer skills- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Access
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HIPAA regulations
- Understanding of Insurance benefits and eligibility
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Prior medical billing/collections experience
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Auditor job in Melville, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. You can also forward your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.