Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Description: Position Summary:
The Night Auditor is required to report daily revenue and provide departmental analysis by utilizing software and summaries provided on a nightly basis. Prepare daily management reports on a timely basis. Must be able to work independently at night. Assist manager with other audit duties as needed. Reliability, accurately and attention to detail are essential. Ability to quickly learn hotel reservation system and other software systems quickly and knowledge of Microsoft Excel is important. Front desk skills include greeting and registering customers and providing excellent customer assistance. Previous night audit, front desk, cashier or other accounting experience is preferred but not required. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Perform nightly audit of cashier documentation.
- Collect and compile daily cash and sales data from all outlets utilizing Microsoft Excel and various point of sales software programs.
- Prepare daily revenue management reports on a timely basis each morning.
- Run night audit (end of day) process within hotel reservation software program.
- Work with front desk staff and outlet managers as needed.
- Assist night audit supervisor with other duties as needed
- Provide information to managers regarding revenue and cash transactions at their outlets upon request.
- Front desk skills including greeting and registering guests; assisting customers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Front Desk Manager
Computer, Telephone, Fax Machine, Photocopier, Calculator Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
Light - Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders). Physical Requirements:
- Previous customer service in a hospitality setting preferred
- Strong English communication skills are required
- Must be over 18 years of age
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.