Authority and Access Management, Principal Coordinator, Corporate Bank Accounts
The Enterprise Payments Team is looking for an experienced associate to join our Access and Authority Management team. The Process Coordinator is part of a team responsible for providing system administrative setup and support for access to our external correspondent banks, and to manage authority requests to disburse funds from our internal bank accounts. To fulfill on that mission, the team manages the relationships between Capital One and our correspondent banks, CONA, the Federal Reserve and 3rd party suppliers from across the payments industry.
The candidate we are looking for should be a self starter with superior problem solving skills, strong business judgment and effective written and oral communication skills. They will also possess foundational knowledge of banking or the operational background for various payment channels. The ideal candidate should also have an understanding of Capital One’s third party management, risk management and compliance programs. Finally, they must be able to synthesize information and explain program information visually through a variety of tools.
• Evaluate, plan and maintain information workflow for the addition, modification, and removal of user access.
• Assure synchronization of access between source systems and current records.
• Provide timely response to requests for user authority, access and configuration changes.
• Identifies and implements process improvements to improve operations, resolve process breakdowns and drive issue resolution
• Collect data and information and use analytics and reporting (spreadsheet reporting and dashboards) to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
• Maintain departmental process documentation, including procedures and process flow diagrams, and communicates changes as appropriate
• Ensure banking resolutions are updated and accurate for all corporate accounts
• Ensure company, division and departmental policies, regulatory and compliance concerns and procedures are effective and implemented.
• Associate Degree
• At least 1 years of experience in banking, payment operations and/or systems access/administration
• Bachelors Degree
• At least 2 years experience in banking, payments or cash management/operations
• Experience in project, process or supplier/TPM management
• Accredited ACH Professional (AAP), Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), PMP, BPM, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint software
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.