Job Description Branch ID:5027
Pay Rate/Salary: $35000-35000 / Year
A local company is currently looking for an Auto CAD person within the wastewater industry. Someone with a mechanical aptitude or plumbing experience is a plus. They will be designing/engineering pieces for their customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities - The role will include the following responsibilities:
1) Uses CAD to provide support to engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams;
2) Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for installation;
3) Makes simple decisions but refers most questions/problems to engineers or supervisor. Has a solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology;
4) Possesses mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations;
5) Ability to develop complex process and piping designs to support water, wastewater, and related infrastructure projects for municipal and utility clients; and
6) Ability to perform simple and complex site grading exercises.
For more information please call The Staffmark office in Conway Ar at (501) 327-9100 or or apply online at Staffmark.com.
Job Requirements Job Requirements looking for someone with plumbing or mechanical experience.
High school graduate, associate�s degree in computer aided drafting, and/or equivalent experience and training is required; EIT preferred.
�Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and good organizational skills.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.