Auto Finance Bankruptcy Coordinator
- Work bankruptcy accounts after the court disposition, including, but not limited to making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls. The primary reason for the inbound/outbound calls is to establish customer intent regarding the collateral.
- Manage risk to the business by maintaining superior quality assurance results and elevating any applicable opportunities.
- Exhibit effective skip-tracing techniques when applicable.
- Service accounts by investigating problems at an account level and find resolutions to create a positive customer experience within the limitation of their disposition post bankruptcy. The work will be done through an assigned queue.
- Be willing and able to conduct interactions via inbound and outbound calls in both a "dialer" and manual environment.
- Clearly document all interactions and upload any required documentations.
- Educate customers about their options after they exit bankruptcy to ensure they understand their account(s) and responsibilities.
- Adhere to strict attendance and adherence guidelines
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service call center
- 1 year of Auto Finance Bankruptcy experience
- Working knowledge of PACER, LexisNexis, Credit Browser, Collateral Management System, Titan, Black Book, and AIS Online.
- Associate Degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.