Auto Sales Coordinator
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for managing all non-business development processes and activities with clients, prospects and internal departments.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Account team with prospecting new business and developing positive relationships with clients and in the community.
- Input of all communication points with clients and prospects into the customer relations management tool.
- Responsible for CRM (customer relations management tool) input and effectively communicating with Account.
- Executives regarding all client interaction.
- Process correspondence and proposals; maintain accurate files and records.
- Customer facing function; interaction with customer includes follow up on behalf of the Account Executive for order clarification, or to ensure the sales of products and services can be fulfilled to the customer.
- Monitor and service existing accounts through service calls and follow up.
- Work with the production and creative services teams to ensure client needs and requirements for production of the advertisement are met.
- Document information from phone calls; open and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare sales projections, contracts and other required post sale reports.
- Convert contracts, revisions, and copy into traffic ready status.
- Assist Account team in identifying up sell opportunities with existing clients.
- Assist Account team in execution of client promotions.
- Assist in credit and collection activity.
- Manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Participate in collaborative process with Account team to deliver 1st in class customer service.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- 3-4 years of overall work experience
- 1-2 years of auto sales related experience
- Prior experience in auto Sales preferred
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customer.
- Knowledge of advertising and production functions
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to read and interpret policy and process documentation and methods and procedures and provide suggestions for process improvement.
- Intermediate knowledge of personal computer and software applications (i.e. cable billing system, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficiency with CRM System preferred
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.