Automation and Controls Engineer
Location: Minerva, Ohio
Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 1176715570
Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for an Automation and Controls Engineer job opportunity located in either the Cleveland, or Canton, OH areas. The Automation Engineer will responsible for the development and implementation of computer controlled manufacturing processes. Qualified candidates will have significant knowledge in controls engineering and PLC programming along with C/C++C#, .NET, VB, Visual Studio, or SQL programming. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity with a leader in the aerospace field. The company has multiple locations, over 4K employees, $10B in sales, and offers an outstanding salary and bonus structure.
Automation and Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing computer controlled manufacturing processes/control systems for equipment such as foundry furnaces, dip lines, autoclaves, etc.
• Continuously improving the performance and cost of computer controlled processes
• Preparing of system and software specifications
• Providing hardware design including I/O, response units, control units, network requirements, and software
• Developing PLC's and software and integration
• Three+ years of experience within PLC's/HMI's and software programming for control systems
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
• Skills in several of the following: C/C++/C#, SQL, .NET, Visual Studio, SCADA, ControlLogix
• Knowledge of equipment automation concepts including electrical troubleshooting
• Ability to integrate hardware and software on PC's and programmable logic controllers in a networked environment
• Good communication skills, process and quality oriented, and interested in taking automation to the next level
If you are interested in this Automation Engineer job opportunity in Cleveland or Canton, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Kathy Becher at 216-328-5249 or Kathy.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled