Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Do you see problems as opportunities? Are you tenacious at getting to the root cause of an issue and then driven to make sure that it doesn't happen again? We have a unique opportunity within the Application Development team for a Test Automation Architect. This is not about checking boxes or cursory analysis - it's about spotting trends, creating solutions, and then driving improvements - it's about technical excellence, innovation and leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic (and fun) organization.
- Help develop and implement an overall test automation strategy for unit, system, integration, and load testing; ensuring Ensure automation is done consistently across the organization by mentoring, setting standards, and finding reusable solutions
- Mentor team by evangelizing best practices and to conduct brown bags/on-boarding training for everything automation related
- Drive improvements in test automation tools, work as Product Manager to tools team to develop new features
- Own and evolve the test structures by working with development, QA and product management to align with application modules and use cases
- Design and construct data-agnostic tests that can be used as reference implementations that others can follow
- Future-proof existing test automation suites to make them faster, more flexible and easier to use and refactor
- Monitor test quality to ensure alignment with test automation standards and consistency across the organization
- 8-10 years in a technical or software engineering position (preferably Test Automation and/or QA)
- Project management, technical leadership, team lead experience preferred
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of test automation patterns, test techniques, preferably in a Software as a Service or consumer internet experience industry
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle
- Experience with one or more of the following applications is expected: TeamCity, Bamboo, ANT, TestNG, JMeter, LoadRunner, Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience with testing web services with tools such as SoapUI, LoadUI, Postman
- Familiarity with web services standards: XML, XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.