As an Automation Maintenance Mechanic, you will work with a team of multi-skilled maintenance mechanics, engineers and other technical support personnel to maintain equipment in a large volume advanced technology pharmaceutical dispensing facility to ensure equipment availability, efficiency and reliability. The Automation Maintenance Mechanic repairs, maintains and improves equipment to meet production goals as well as quality expectations You will be responsible for providing a high level of maintenance support for all equipment in the Automated Pharmacy process. This position ensures equipment is well maintained and available during planned production time This requires providing on time PM completion, equipment repairs and a watchful eye during production to identify and resolve issues before they affect production.
Hours: Monday through Friday 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- You will perform preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance to ensure equipment availability, efficiency and reliability
- You will review scheduled PMs, work orders and components requiring rebuilds to verify parts are available to complete work on time
- You should take ownership and continuously monitors assigned manufacturing equipment performance to reduce down time
- You will utilize CMMS to build work orders, schedule repairs and document completed repairs
- You will communicate equipment issues and work status to leads, supervision, operations, and management throughout shift
A little about us: