As an Automation Maintenance Mechanic, you will assist in the maintenance of all equipment within our pharmaceutical dispensing facility to ensure all equipment is running efficiently. You will maintain and enhance equipment to meet production needs as well as quality expectations. Your efforts will affect the lives of thousands of patients who rely on the critical medications that are dispensed by this facility.
Hours for this role are Wednesday - Saturday 3PM-1:30 Am (Times may be adjusted)
Additional responsibilities of the Automation Mechanic include:
- Troubleshooting/maintenance for automation robotics, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems in a sophisticated automated large volume pharmaceutical dispensing facility
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical control systems and be responsible for supporting the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based control systems
- Preventative maintenance on equipment
- Responsible for notifying the Manager of any concerns regarding major repairs needed or any additional equipment needed to support the pharmacy automation equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work area for all employees
- Must be a team player who is comfortable working in a team based environment Required Qualifications5+ years of general maintenance and troubleshooting skills, including knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems
1+ year of experience using Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word and Excel
5+ years of experience of professional maintenance experience in an industrial environment
Preferred Qualifications- 5+ years of experience of professional maintenance experience in an industrial environment
- Excellent skills in troubleshooting of electro-mechanical control systems and PLC based control systems, knowledge of PLC’s, PLC troubleshooting
- Candidate must also possess good communication skills and the ability to work with different levels of employees with focus on customer service
- Candidate should be organized with excellent safety and housekeeping practices
- CAD and/or drafting skills
- Experience with troubleshooting HVAC and refrigeration equipment, maintaining generators and un-interruptible power supplies; welding, machining, carpentry and plumbing skills EducationVerifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study is preferred. A craft certification or other related certification/training is also a plus.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/