Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
Posted: October 04, 2017
Reference ID: 003TJ2
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Interpret equipment specifications into detailed designs and BOMs
· Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements (Creo)
· Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings
· Develop system design software
· Define equipment required to achieve requirements of equipment specification
· Prepare detailed equipment electrical designs while integrating mechanical design, control systems and system design software
· Plan and provide detailed training on equipment design, maintenance and troubleshooting to various customer skill
· Maintains up to date knowledge of equipment technologies and utilizes this knowledge to specify and develop innovative solutions
· Utilize continuous improvement methodology to improve internal industrial processes
This job might be for you if:
• Proficient with C and object-oriented programming and programming concepts
• Proficient with basic electronic troubleshooting tools and methods
• Electronic circuit knowledge: digital, analog, power electronics
• Basic working knowledge of communication protocols (Modbus, Ethernet, CAN, Profibus, GBIP)
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
• Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
• A safety-first mindset
• Strong desire to learn new skills and processes
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.