PharMEDium Services, a subsidiary of AmerisourceBergen, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide.
Provide technical skills and expertise to support ongoing technical operations and assist with implementation of new equipment and process improvements. Provide technical skills and abilities to assure automated manufacturing equipment operates efficiently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• • Support ongoing technical operations including: trouble shooting machine, robot, and PLC issues; performing root cause analysis on complex issues; implementing improvements; interfacing with suppliers on supply issues; and reviewing existing procedures or creating new procedures as necessary.
• Manage small scale process automation projects; create implementation plans then prioritize activities and closely manage project milestones of assigned projects; identify options and contingencies to keep numerous active projects on track. Work with the Engineering team on larger projects and continuous improvement activities.
• Maintain necessary documentation to support the automation such as preventive maintenance procedures, SOPs, training guides, and programs. Train pharmacists, operators, and maintenance personnel on equipment and procedures.
• Support the maintenance team by creating and delivering training to maintenance personnel and ensuring knowledge transfer on technical projects. Assist with the identification, organization, and ordering of spare parts. Perform preventive maintenance on automated equipment as needed.
• Maintaining appropriate documentation for equipment and processes including change control, drawings, manuals, spare parts lists, and validation.
• Write and execute validation protocols and reports related to changes made to the automation equipment and processes.
. Experience and Educational Requirements
1. Associate Degree in technical field with 2 year's relevant experience, or 5 year's relevant automation experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical.
2. Innovative, decisive, results oriented individual contributor with strong problem-solving skills.
3. Must possess the ability to work effectively with all levels of organization.
4. Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills, ability to analyze technical issues, define/solve problems, establish project plans, and draw valid conclusions.
5. Experience with Fanuc robots, Allen Bradley PLCs, and AutoCAD/Solidworks preferred.
6. Experience in aseptic processing preferred.
7. Experience with FDA, GMP, and ISO standards preferred.
8. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.